Google's implementation of Gmail for my new Internet marketing company has enabled minimal and secure IT management of my 8 websites (more than 28 email accounts). Being compatible with a mixed operating environment that includes Microsoft, Ubuntu and MacOS, various browsers and file formats of Microsoft Office documents, Open Office is made possible and easier with a cloud computing environment such as Gmail.
So, Why would you consider cloud computing as Google Mail for your company, especially an SME (small and medium-sized company)?
In two words – security and compliance. Email security, web security and message fulfillment are the underlying benefits of strong business reasons for your mail and office documents to be delivered through Gmail.
Compliance with security and retention requirements
Whether your organization is 1 person or thousands of people, you face accounting, legal and governmental rules and regulations that dictate acceptable levels of IT security and record retention for all electronic files and emails. Gmail can help ensure compliance and provide real business benefits by streamlining your document and email management. The implementation of Google Mail is just a smart business. Some benefits include:
one) Organization and file (file) Your email the way you want.
Google uses tagging as a way to archive and organize your emails. You can tag an email with multiple tags. For example, an email from your accountant with tax information could be labeled "Corporate Tax," "Accountant," "IRS," "Canadian Income." The restriction of having to choose only one file folder to move an email to is over.
two) Keep the email conversations or threads linked together.
Appearing as cascading file folders, emails on the same subject (theme) will be kept together in your inbox or on the multiple archived tags you have assigned. The e-mail trail or the e-mail thread on a particular topic is not searched. They are visually represented as a group of stacked file folders.
3) TO free unlimited storage repository For all your emails and messages forever!
With 7 gigabytes per gmail user account and growing as of August 2008, Google's slogan is "you will never need to delete another message".
Caring for the business, instead of computer or IT administration
Reducing the time spent on storage management, security, backup and recovery of your computer allows you to spend more time creating your business. Manage all your email accounts from one or two addresses Gmail. Once configured, Gmail offers this low management environment.
4) No email is downloaded or stored On your server, desktop, laptop or PDA. This eliminates any stress or management angst associated with:
– search for stored and scattered emails on multiple client devices – some emails on your PC, some on your laptop, some on your PDA
– schedule backup copies of your email, contact list and documents
– recovery (and loss) of emails and documents due to the loss, failure or theft of the client's device
– Expansion of storage capacity due to the continuous growth and retention of electronic mail and documents.
– Remote or mobile access for all your emails, attachments and documents.
– Manage, consolidate and maintain intact multiple email addresses and personalities.
– Offsite backup of selected files for SOHO or small businesses
Simple online document creation, management and collaboration.
5) Use Gmail Online Office Suite to create, manage, store your business documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Read and write documents in Microsoft Office format, as well as all variants of open documents. Stored securely in Google, delete storage and backup of hard drives. No more Microsoft Office license fees for Microsoft.
6) Store images and images using the Picasa web albums. Manage your images on your PC using the Picasa FREE software: cropping, adjustment, special effects.
7) Chat and online messaging integrated, stored and managed as well as your email.
Reduce complex email security threats to your corporate data
8) Google once again has a very Smart SPAM filter that verifies the content of each message and, therefore, does not arbitrarily include the blacklist of the email address, only the specific email due to the content. No emails are downloaded to your PC or to an office application; therefore, there is no loss of bandwidth or risk of infected emails on your hard drive.
9) of Google antivirus check It is also done outside of your computer. All attachments are checked on the Google server for viruses and, if they are infected, they are marked / moved to SPAM immediately. No infected email arrives on your computer's hard drive.
Traditional servers or computer-based email systems download ALL of your email, passing it through a spam / antivirus filter on your computer. This is a waste of bandwidth usage (downloading unwanted email) and, what's worse, exposes you to the additional risk that spam and virus-infested emails get closer to the data files on the hard drives of your computer?
So, why do you need to seriously consider using Google Mail for all of your office needs?
– Full mobility of the office: through any browser, access to your email, documents, images, chat
– Access from anywhere, at any time through any browser.
– Backup copies of email, office documents or contacts are not required
– Manage multiple user profiles and email accounts in a convenient place
– Includes Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus control away from your PC, laptop or server
– Gmail Free Unlimited file space
– Next to the Administration Without Mail.
Gmail is the perfect mobile office utility for small and medium businesses and businesses. The Google Mail Cloud Computing environment will allow you to focus on the growth and operations of your company. Implementing the Gmail cloud computing model for security and compliance with your email makes a lot of sense.
Keep your head in the clouds!
TAGS: Cloud, Gmail
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!